Thursday, July 24, 2008

Death Magnetic Track Listing

Ok, I'm a bit late on posting this one!

Here are the "Death Magnetic" song titles in the running order:
That Was Just Your Life
The End Of The Line
Broken, Beat & Scarred
The Day That Never Comes
All Nightmare Long
Cyanide
The Unforgiven III
The Judas Kiss
Suicide & Redemption
My Apocalypse

From what I can gather someone inadvertently let them slip out (That's what SHE said) and quickly removed them but the damage was done so Metallica released them anyway. Whether it was really a mistake I guess we'll never know!

Some info I can provide that doesn't seem to be released is that my sources have informed me that the release date for Death Magnetic is September 22nd. Whether it's worldwide I don't know. My guess is that at 12:00am Metallicatime September 22nd the downloads will be available. Though in my opinion for the sake of a few days a September 27th release would be more suitable.

Now the hot topic on the net seems to be The Unforgiven III. Personally I was all out against Unforgiven II and III just seems insane. I think it is the single that will come out that has until now been referred to as Flamingo. Hopefully the words Unforgiven and three won't be uttered together.

No comments: